- Shell in Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass engineered in 3 shell with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Integrated Ventilation System with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head. All vents are adjustable. Internal Deflector on the chin guard airvent to direct air to the chin or to the visor.
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools.Removable nose guard.Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent.
- Interiors construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable wind protector.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with sanitized(antibacterial protection), 2Dry(moisture wicking) and Microsense(premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock* anti-fog technology.
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps. A dedicated visor mechanism to use when the peak is in the lower position is included in the box.
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airflow.
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed.
- Dual purpose:the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
The new AX9 is one of the most versatile helmets ever manufactured: it is prepared for everything, because it allows up to 4 different configurations. The AX9 can be used with or without a screen, with or without visor, or with the combination of both. With an advanced ventilation system and premium interior padding. This is an extremely lightweight and comfortable helmet designed to be used on any terrain under any circumstances.
Outer shell made of CAAF (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass).
With 3 different outer shell sizes for an optimum fit to each size.
EPS inner shell in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimum shock absorption.
The IVS ventilation system (Integrated Ventilation System) consists of three adjustable air inlets on the front and 2 exhaust fans in the rear. The ventilation of the upper zone has been designed to receive the greatest airflow directly to the head.
With a removable air inlet on the chin bar that offers excellent ventilation.
Renewed interior, designed to afford a stable, wraparound and pressure free fit as well as maximum comfort and acoustic insulation. With Sanitized treatment (antibacterial), 2Dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and Microsense (for a soft and comfortable feel). The collar part has water resistant treatment to prevent water from entering the helmet. The interior is completely removable and washable.
Design of the side padding is optimized for wearers of glasses.
Anti-scratch screen designed to provide a large field of vision. Includes a Pinlock 100% MaxVision.
Detachable screen to offer the possibility of using Cross/Enduro goggles when the screen is not mounted.
Has With a screen microaperture system which can be adjusted to several different heights.
Adjustable visor to limit the sail effect and improve high-speed stability. The visor is detachable (intended for road use).
Double d-ring retention system.
Prepared for mounting a universal intercom system (not included).