SUPERMOIST RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Clause 1 Circumstances in which Returns and/or Exchanges are allowed
- We permit returns and/or exchanges in the following instances:
- The incorrect product has been delivered to you.
- If the product delivered was damaged in transit, and the customer opted for the additional insurance on check out..
Clause 2 When a Return and/or Exchange needs to be initiated
- Returns and/or exchanges need to be initiated within seven days of delivery of the product having been delivered to you.
Clause 3 The choices you have upon Returning the Product
- When a product is returned to us you can:
- Have your account credited.
- Have the product replaced/exchanged.
Clause 4 How a Return and/or Exchange is initiated
- All returns and/or exchanges shall be initiated by means of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out:
- the reason for the return.
- whether you would like the account credited or replaced/exchanged.
Clause 5 Condition of the Product Returned
- In returning the product to us, the following shall apply. The product needs to be:
- In the original packaging.
- Packaged and wrapped correctly and safely by you.
Clause 6 Manner of Return
- We will require you to return the product to our offices at the following address: 19 Repens St, Heriotdale, Germiston, 2094
Clause 7 What will happen once a Product is returned
- Once returned, and subject to a product inspection, your account with us will be credited or replaced, as per your preference.
Clause 8 Product Inspection
- Once returned, and prior to accepting such return, we will be permitted to inspect the product.
- Should the product in our reasonable discretion not be suited to be returned, we shall not be obliged to accept such return.
Clause 9 Excluded Products
- The following product(s) shall be excluded entirely from the above returned policy:
- All fully tailored and custom products are excluded